everis foundation informs you through this Cookies Policy about the use of data storage and retrieval devices in the Users' terminal equipment.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are archive files that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when
accessing certain web pages and applications that allow for the storage of the User’s browsing
preferences, thus making the interaction between the User and the Website quicker and easier.
The data collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information, as no data is collected that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the settings of the browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to contents.
of Users with the services offered in the Website.
Cookies allow identifying the browser of the User and the device accessing the Website. Cookies are used to facilitate the User's next visit and to make the Website more useful.
3.- Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies, although a cookie may fall into more than one
- First-party cookies: Cookies that allow the Website to work properly, so they are essential for the User to access all options on the Website and to browse it and use its functions normally.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies sent to the User’s terminal equipment from an equipment or domain that is not run by everis Foundation but other body that processes data by means of cookies.
- Personalization cookies: Cookies that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the User's terminal –for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies that enable their manager to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of those websites to which cookies are linked. The information collected by means of these cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
The main objectives of this type of cookies are:
Allow for the anonymous identification of browsing users, therefore identify the approximate number of visitors,
Anonymously identify the most visited contents,
Determine if the User who is accessing is new or a repeating visitor.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective management of those advertising spaces, if any, that the editor might have included in a webpage, application or platform offering the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or frequency of ad display.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies that make possible the most efficient management of those advertising spaces, if any, that the editor might have included in a webpage, application or platform offering the requested service. These cookies store information about the behaviour of Users as obtained through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to display ads accordingly.
The cookies used on the Website are detailed below:
|CookieConsent||fundacioneveris.com,fundacaoeveris.com.br,es.fundacioneveris.com,ch.fundacioneveris.com||1 year||Stores the user's cookie consent status for the current domain||HTTP|
|lang||cdn.syndication.twimg.com||Session||Remember the language selected by a user with which to view a web page||HTTP|
|CookieConsentBulkSetting||consentcdn.cookiebot.com||Persistent||Enable permissions to store cookies on multiple web pages||HTML|
|CookieConsentBulkTicket||cookiebot.com||1 year||Enable permissions to store cookies on multiple web pages||HTML|
|_ga||fundacioneveris.com,fundacaoeveris.com.br||2 years||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||HTTP|
|_gat||fundacioneveris.com,fundacaoeveris.com.br||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to control the rate of requests.||HTTP|
|_gid||fundacioneveris.com,fundacaoeveris.com.br||1 day||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||HTTP|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Session||It is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and its behavior. Track the visitor through devices and marketing channels.||Pixel|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||1 year||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting specific ads to the user.||HTTP|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||1 day||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||HTTP|
|rc::c||google.com||Session||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||HTML|
|local_storage_support_test||twitter.com||Persistent||The cookie is used in relation to the local storage function in the browser. This function allows the web to load faster by preloading certain procedures.||HTML|
|GPS||youtube.com||1 day||Register a unique identification on mobile devices to allow tracking based on geographical location by GPS.||HTTP|
|PREF||youtube.com||8 months||Register a unique ID that Google uses to keep statistics on how the visitor uses YouTube videos on different websites.||HTTP|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||179 days||Try to calculate user bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||HTTP|
|YSC||youtube.com||Session||Register a unique identification to keep statistics of what YouTube videos the user has seen.||HTTP|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Session||Record user video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||HTML|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Persistent||Record user video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||HTML|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Persistent||Record user video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||HTML|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Session||Record user video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||HTML|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Session||Record user video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||HTML|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Session||Record user video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos||HTML|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Session||Used by Google AdWords to reconnect with visitors who have the potential to become customers, it is based on the online behavior of the client through the websites.||Pixel|
|yt-player-headers-readable||youtube.com||Persistent||Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor's device and network settings.||HTML|
4.- How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow the User to make changes to disable cookie settings. That is why most
browsers offer cookie management for more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located under ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ in the browser menu.
Below are included the links for each browser to disable cookies with the corresponding instructions:
Click on ‘Internet options’ in the Tools menu.
Click on the privacy tab.
Configure the privacy according to six options that make it possible to control the amount of cookies accepted: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
Select the Privacy panel.
In this Firefox option you may choose ‘Use custom settings for history’.
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en)
Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
At the bottom click Advanced.
Under ‘Privacy and Security’, click Content settings.
At the selection of Cookies you may set up options.
In Settings menu select ‘Preferences”.
Click on the privacy tab.
Select the preferred option in section ‘Block cookies’.
Please keep in mind that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website might not be available when cookies are disabled.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5.- Cookies in mobile devices
Like computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow the user to make changes to privacy settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to modify your privacy settings, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you will find some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- Windows Phone:(https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/10671/windows-phone-tips-and-tricks)
- Chrome Mobile:(https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=636854805029751769-2023039326&rd=1)
- Opera Mobile:(https://help.opera.com/en/latest/)
6.- Accept, configure or reject cookies
You may click on the button ‘ACCEPT AND CLOSE’ or continue browsing to accept cookies.
You may click on the button ‘CONFIGURE OR REJECT’ to configure or reject cookies.
We inform you that in case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that some services will not be available without cookies, or you may not be able to access certain services or fully utilize all features offered in this Website.